Homestay Melor situated in Senggarang, Batu Pahat in the Johor region, Homestay Melor features accommodation with free parking. Composed of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. Nearby facilities 2.5KM to Pekan Senggarang (Poslaju,Speedmart,Balai Polis,Klinik Kesihatan,7Eleven) 15KM to Rengit 19.6KM to Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia 24.7KM to BP Mall 26.8KM to Square One Shopping Mall Address : No 43A, Lorong Melor, Kampung Parit Kemang, 83200 Senggarang, Johor Contact Number : 013-787 8412
I found out that I'm positively pregnant on 20th April 2019. Waktu tu malam. Aku check guna UPT test. And the result shown double red line. Aku pun pergi la tunjuk dekat incik suami result tu. But then he blurred. Sebab dia taktau apa maknanya kan. Pastu aku cakap la, aku pregnant. I cried. I cried so hard looking at the stick. Pastu incik suami pun peluk la pujuk pujuk aku. Dia tanya "Nape sayang nangis?" Laki aku pelik kenapa aku nangis. hahaha. Padahal tu berita gembira. Dia dah senyum lebar je. Aku cakap la, aku takut. Aku rasa macam aku belum bersedia lagi. Macam mana nanti kalau aku tak boleh jaga baby. Pastu incik suami kata, takpe, kita sama sama jaga baby. Jangan risau. (and alhamdulillah, sampai hari ni, incik suami tak pernah berhenti support aku. He help me a lot. I'm 7 month pregnant rn) So, sebab aku ada baca, UPT test tu kalau nak lagi sahih, guna time baru lepas bangun pagi. Maka, aku pergi beli lagi satu, and tried again the next...
Assalamualaikum. Well, I'm suppose to finish reading my kenegaraan-assignment-things. But, right now, i don't have that kind of mood to read something so serious, about perpaduan and so on. And....here I am, thinking about 50 random things that I should write it here. Hohoho. Lazy me is so lazy~ Assignment can wait. Eh. 1. I am 20 and I'm single and I'm proud of it. Because I'm waiting for my trueeeeee love.... 2. I am the oldest sister. I don't have any sister. I have 2 oldest brothers which is one of them is superb annoying. Masha Allah 3. I have a habit, making a weird noise during I sleep. Oh my God, sometimes it horrible. pity you mr husband.(long way to go) 4. I love love love to eat. And. Gain weight easily. And. Its suck. How come there are certain people who eat a lot but doesn't gain any weight. Lucky you~ 5. Always dream big, but ended up laying on my bed reading wattpad. Hahahaha 6. I am the most talkative person in my family. Besides my...
Comments
Post a Comment