old friendss
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
as salam ,
hye dearest reader , huh , i really2 miss my tualang friends . td berFB sekejap dgn some of my friends . chat-ing with my bestbestfriend when i was 14 . ALIA SOFIA . huhu . miss you sgt2 . thanks sbb sudi chat-ing dgn aku . hehe . aku sayang kau lah !
i wish if one day i can studying at Tualang . just one day . aku nak sangat ape yang aku hajat kan ni terjadi . haha . angan2 tak sudahh . die mcm pagi aku gi Tualang malam baru balik . memang aku akan manfaat kan satu hari aku tu . (ah ! tibe2 rase rindu nk makan kt dewan makan )
Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.
thanks for spending your time here :) as salam~

Comments
Post a Comment