Anytime Anywhere



Dear Intan. You shared Dr. Bilal's post on 20 May, and on 22 May....you're gone :(
Allah knows how tough your life is, He wanted you to rest. So He choose you. He loves you, He wanted to keep you by His side. Sleep well dear friend. No need to even bother about this cruel world anymore.

Thank you. Thank you for being in my life. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for all the memories that we had created together during our childhood phase. You're one of the people who give so much meaning in my childhood's life.

From you, I started to love reading. *i still love tho, and i will love it for forever. Reading is my passion now beb. Thanks to you.

My first novel was from you. All those Malay Novel published by PTS, you're the one who was introduced it to me.

My first comic was also from you. Le Gardenie by Ben. I never bought it tho, i'll just went to your house and borrowed it from you. Tehee.

I was so 'girlie' back then. Barbie, Sims, your brother's PS. Your style of serving us ice cream. Our sleepover. Our tea party. Our over fan girling towards Jessie McCartney and Chad Michael Murray together with Mira and Eja.

Intan. We had been seperated once I went to the boarding school. We rarely met even rumah kita sekangkang kera je. When I was in boarding school, my family move out of town, I never had a chance to say goodbye to my friends in that neighborhood. We just keep in touch in FB.

Sometimes, when I went to your father's clinic, he will always asked me about my current life, and he will always told me about yours :) He is so proud of you. You are his Kak Long afterall.

Once we grow up, masing-masing dah buat hal masing-masing. We seen like we forgot each other, but no. Memories still remain. All those precious memories will never been forget. All those kindness will always been appreciated. Thanks love.

Indeed...you will never read this. Because there will be no internet, blog, wifi, laptop down there..But I know, Allah will help me and tell you this. That I love you. and I thanks you for all the things that happen between us. Thank you so much. Have a good rest Intan. Al Fatihah *shed tears

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homestay Melor, Senggarang Batu Pahat

Pregnancy Journey : Freaking Double Line

50 Random Things About Me