Home
Home, is where the love is.
I can hug my mother whenever I want. I can manja-manja with my daddy. I can annoyed my sibs yet they will still love me. Her her her. I can cook whatever I want to eat. Btw, my confident level increase in cooking is when i can the taste the food. So, I only cook during my period in this month. Lagi pun masakkan untuk orang yang berpuasa tu kan dapat pahala. Yeay for me :p
I just....so happy to be home.
Still I can't forget all the problems that I have. Sometimes I think about you. Yes. about you.
Should I do that...
Should I do this...
Should I ignore...
Should I call...
Should I say something...
and being me...I keep myself silent...and wishing that you will looking for me...
I can hug my mother whenever I want. I can manja-manja with my daddy. I can annoyed my sibs yet they will still love me. Her her her. I can cook whatever I want to eat. Btw, my confident level increase in cooking is when i can the taste the food. So, I only cook during my period in this month. Lagi pun masakkan untuk orang yang berpuasa tu kan dapat pahala. Yeay for me :p
I just....so happy to be home.
Still I can't forget all the problems that I have. Sometimes I think about you. Yes. about you.
Should I do that...
Should I do this...
Should I ignore...
Should I call...
Should I say something...
and being me...I keep myself silent...and wishing that you will looking for me...
Comments
Post a Comment