I Did It.
So. The next chapter of how to move on......I did it. YES! I DID IT!!
I deleted all the photos and the videos and the conversations.
Its hard for me to do it at the first place. I am so broken, and all the memories were flooded in my mind. Its hurt. Cam bodoh. Duhh. But, the next day, I keep myself strong and deleted all those fcking shit. Like seriously, ALL. even the group photos. I can't keep it. So I deleted even tho aku rasa sayangnya nak buang. Gambar ramai-ramai kot. Tapi tu lah, nak move on kan, so delete je lah.
I am so proud of myself. *pat pat*
I did it.
But still, during that time, I was shaking like crazy, my knees felt so jelly, my heart beat so fast. I always got that feeling everytime I lost some people in my life. That feeling that I hate the most. The feeling that I afraid to feel. That broken hearted feeling. feeling bila orang nak mintak clash. Cis!!
Tapi Farah cool. whats done is done. let's move on and have fun. Adios bitchachos, thank you for making me like this. you fcking asshole,
I deleted all the photos and the videos and the conversations.
Its hard for me to do it at the first place. I am so broken, and all the memories were flooded in my mind. Its hurt. Cam bodoh. Duhh. But, the next day, I keep myself strong and deleted all those fcking shit. Like seriously, ALL. even the group photos. I can't keep it. So I deleted even tho aku rasa sayangnya nak buang. Gambar ramai-ramai kot. Tapi tu lah, nak move on kan, so delete je lah.
I am so proud of myself. *pat pat*
I did it.
But still, during that time, I was shaking like crazy, my knees felt so jelly, my heart beat so fast. I always got that feeling everytime I lost some people in my life. That feeling that I hate the most. The feeling that I afraid to feel. That broken hearted feeling. feeling bila orang nak mintak clash. Cis!!
Tapi Farah cool. whats done is done. let's move on and have fun. Adios bitchachos, thank you for making me like this. you fcking asshole,
Comments
Post a Comment