Rain
Good day people!
I was in a bad mood. And bored. And feel like wanna write, but i don't have any idea what to write. Suddenly it was raining cats and dogs. Okey. Lets talk about rain.
Frankly speaking. I love rain! The sound of the rain. The feel. The wind. It is so calm. If i was in my hometown, i will go play in the rain. But right now, i am in batu pahat, so no dude. You can't 😂
But sometimes, raining is making me turn mellow. If i was sad, i can be more sad. I feel pathetic.
Why eh? We got all this kind of feeling. I hate this. I need hugs.
I was in a bad mood. And bored. And feel like wanna write, but i don't have any idea what to write. Suddenly it was raining cats and dogs. Okey. Lets talk about rain.
Frankly speaking. I love rain! The sound of the rain. The feel. The wind. It is so calm. If i was in my hometown, i will go play in the rain. But right now, i am in batu pahat, so no dude. You can't 😂
But sometimes, raining is making me turn mellow. If i was sad, i can be more sad. I feel pathetic.
Why eh? We got all this kind of feeling. I hate this. I need hugs.
Comments
Post a Comment