A visit to....

Assalamualaikum awesome people.


So, on 7th of October, I went to Teduhan Kasih, which is part of Pengasih Malaysia punya shelter for drug addicts. As we know, this thing is for my FYP. I need to deal with drug addicts guy! Imagine it. 
At first, i always wonder, can i get this thing done. Sebab ye la kan, sape yang nak buat pasal penagih dadah ni. But guess what, I did it! and I have so much fun. 


First thing you saw when you're entering this property. Rasa macam 'boleh tak aku nak stay sini dengan perangai macam ni. har har har'
  

I just want to share how was my feeling after i came here. I keep thinking and thinking. What make these people take drugs at the first place? Maybe because of depression. The only thing that i can guess is because of depression and stress. I don't know. Tak berborak pulak dengan dorang pasal ni. Lagi pun ni boleh jadi sensitif isu buat dorang. 
You see, that pakcik with kemeja kotak-kotak tu, he kept smiling at me every time i was talking. He had that fatherly smile. Sumpah aku rasa sayu. Mesti dia ingat dekat family dia bila tengok aku. Hahaha. And the one yang belah kiri tu, he was still in his high state kot. Because he is so blur. And aku boleh agak mana yang tengah kepala tak betul dengan mana yang dah dalam fasa normal. 


They might be the worst person yesterday. 
They might regret for what they did.
But now, they are trying to be good. To be better. 

I pray that, everyone get their happiness at the end of the day. After all the mistakes, the struggles, and all the hardships, better things will come. 


Thank you Bamir for driving me here. and belanja us with lots of good food. and layan kepala tah pape adik mu ini. Much love for youuu


Thank you Pan for helping me. Your present really ease me in everything. Much love for you toooooo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homestay Melor, Senggarang Batu Pahat

Pregnancy Journey : Freaking Double Line

50 Random Things About Me